Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sign on the dotted line


In my last blog I said that life had been crazy.  It still is.  Honestly when isn’t life at least a little crazy?  There are many things going on in our lives right now.  I want to share them all, but there’s WAY too much for one blog lol.  So, I figured I’d start off with one of the biggest things going on in our lives right now.

My lovely fiancé joined the Marines earlier this year. He has not left for boot camp yet, but will be doing so later this year.   I understand that this will change our lives and I have no issues with it, but wow it happened so fast!  There have been schedule changes and times of him being away for a few days.  While a few days sharply pales in comparison to how much he will be away from us later, it’s still strange and not easy.

This journey is going to be long.  I know it will have its ups and downs.  There is always the possibility of missed birthdays and holidays.  But, I have to say, that this is a journey that I am prepared to take with him.  He is a wonderful, kind, caring man and if his heart has led him to this, then I support him 100 percent all the way. 

With that being said, expect me to post about things that may or may not make me seem like a whiney brat later on down the line.  We all have our days.  There’s more exciting and boring things to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment