Saturday, February 23, 2013


            A little while ago I decided that I wanted to start a blog.  After all I have always enjoyed writing and this would be an outlet for all the ramblings in my brain.  That was a year and a half ago when my son was six months old.  He is now very much a two year old complete with all the terrible twos has to offer.  I had originally written only one post.  Our lives got even more complicated, busy, and just generally hectic.  I eventually forgot about my blog in the midst of bottles, baby food, school and the rest of life. 

            So here we are now.  My fiancé, our son, and I are continuing our journey together.  There are many things ahead of us.  We continue to be a loving and crazy little family.  As I write this I hope that allowing you to peer into our lives will help give you inspiration, entertainment, and definitely lots of laughs. 

 

xoxo,
Magalina

No comments:

Post a Comment