Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cheerio Toss

There go the Cheerios.  All over the floor I just vacuumed.  You got to love toddlers don’t ya?  The amazement that you feel at their overwhelming joy of throwing their food on the floor gets you every time doesn’t it?  My son particularly loves throwing his cereal around as if they are little flying spaceships that are crash landing at speeds that would make most other foods faint.  If it’s lunch or dinner time he enjoys throwing it on the floor and watching the dog scrounge around to get it.
Children are absolutely amazing.  You never know what they are going to do next.  Of course it will most likely be something you have told them not to do 20 times already.  Hey, at least they do it with a smile.  Well, not so much a smile really.  It’s more like the face the Grinch makes when he gets his idea to steal Christmas. 
              My son likes to laugh when he’s being punished.  “You’re putting me in time-out mom?  What?  Well that’s just plain hilarious to me” is the message that I often perceive he’s thinking when he’s being corrected.  I do believe he thinks it is one of the most fun games he plays with mommy and daddy. 
            Hey look more cereal flying high through the air.  This time its flight was accompanied by his cup, a zebra, and a horse.  One day I may actually measure distance.  There has to be a world record for that right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment